Friday 5

Friday, September 18, 2015
Happy Friday ya'll! Who's excited for the weekend? This week seemed like a blur! This weekend will be just as busy too. Mama, Andi and I are driving to Hickory, NC tonorrow for Tiffany's baby shower. It's a long drive but I am so excited to shower little baby Apollo! (shopping for baby boy stuff was an interesting change too- Apollo & Andi = future BFF's I'm sure!) Then on Sunday I'll be judging the Longwood University cheerleaders for the 2nd year in a row and then right after that we are headed to the bay house for a WEEK! I just pray the weather is nice for our last little baycation!

Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 

1. If you follow me on social media - I'm sure you've already seen that miss A had great x-rays and she no longer needs a sling. She's free! We also celebrated her turning 5 months! Thank you all so much for all of your comments, e-mails, texts and prayers!



2. So I must admit, I am so excited for Halloween this year and want to dress up miss Anderson in like 10 different costumes....but....I picked one and this little pink bunny made the top of the list. I was a bunny at her age so I will definitely have to do a side by side comparison to show ya'll!

 

3. Ok excuse the language on this one, but this is definitely my favorite funny this week - this is so scarily accurate to my life! (haha!)

4. Another favorite funny - throwback style!


5. I'll be at the bay all next week with limited internet access so I'll be taking a mini-blog break! Be sure to link up for Wednesday's What's Hap-"Pinning" and stay tuned for a verrrrry exciting giveaway starting next week as well!



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment