What's Hap-"Pinning"

Wednesday, September 16, 2015


Hey ya'll! Sorry for the random no blogging for the last week stint! We've had a lot going on with family birthdays, Miss America parties and getting Miss A ready for her follow up x-rays and appointment THIS morning with her orthopedic doc. Send some prayers our way if you've got a minute today! We're hoping everything is healed and that she will be just fine with her new access to that poor left arm that has been braced for 3 weeks.


Anyway, so Andi has now witnessed her first Miss America pageant and I am actually so happy with the newly crowned Miss Georgia. I had SC on my bracket for taking the crown but had GA in my top 5 so I was pleased! I also printed out the paperwork for the Tiny Miss pageants in our area that prep for things like Miss America ..... just to read and go over! I promise I won't put her in pageants until she can at least walk ok?? But when I saw Miss GA at the end of the stage lean over to hug and kiss her parents I lost it - and it was not wine induced! I just love the Miss Virginia and Miss American organizations that much! On the birthday front - we celebrated my niece Chloe turning 14, my father-in-law and my bestie Radford who is due in February! September is quite the b-day month. Oh and Remember my friend Heather's twin girls that we born at 26 weeks?? Well they are celebrating their FIRST birthday today and I CANNOT believe how fast time goes by! Happy birthday Madelyn and Baylor! Auntie loves ya'll! We also celebrated friends of ours as we watched them tie the knot Saturday night. Despite the yucky weather, the soiree was elaborate and huge and we had a blast! (one too many white wines later....)


Also, I just want to point out that I woke up this morning to a crisp 62 degree house and actually threw on my first sweatshirt and yoga pants while making coffee! Little A has her first bodysuit under her jammies and we are absolutely loving it! So, with this random post, here are some picture from last week! Link up today with Jenn and myself so we can see what's hap-"pinning" in your life!


 


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment