Friday 5

Friday, September 4, 2015
Happy Friday loves! Can ya'll even believe it is Labor Day weekend? Ummm hello September! Baby girl will be 6 months in October - what the you know what?! Anyway, my friend Tiffany and her hubby are coming in this evening from NC for a double date/sleepover so I'll be watching terrible Netflix horror flicks (our tradition) and eating tons of sugary carbs! (She's due in October with their baby boy Apollo so besides her upcoming shower, this is one of the last times I'll see her before baby!) I hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend and I can't wait to hear all about it Monday!

Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 
 


1. Yea, that's a hummingbird couple just basically eating out of my hand! Love those little guys!

2. Anyone else crazy obsessed with DCC making the team? It's definitely my guilty pleasure even though I'm a die hard Skins fan! This season has me so excited already!

3. I am LOVING nude manicures lately -What are your favs?

4. I have to admit that I am also loving all of the winter clothes I've been washing and putting away for Miss A - bring on cooler temps paaa-lease!

5. We tried a new baked oyster recipe last week that was super simple: dip the oyster in a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, garlic and basically anything else you want, then dip it in an egg and then coat with Asian panko bread crumbs and bake on greased baking sheet until golden brown! Yum! (texas pete dipping sauce for the win!)




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment