Friday 5

Friday, October 2, 2015
TGIF Y'all! We are currently trying not to float away here in VA...I mean rain for days with this close hurricane/storm- yikes! I hope everyone stays safe, especially the areas that are getting it worse than we are. The grocery stores were a mad house and we're just praying we don't flood! I'm pretty sure our side yards could be listed as waterfront property. Anyway, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 


1. So on Wednesday Miss A got her little ears pierced. We took her to a pediatrician office to get them done and she did fabulous. I think she mostly cried because they were holding her down and afterwards even smiled at the Doctor and staff. She's Miss Fancy now! (I know some people don't agree with getting them done this young but everyone in the office said they got them at 4 months and Miss A is almost 6 months. She had to have updated shots and I also had them done at this age)



 2. Bows, bows and more bows! I have TONS of bows for Andi from all sorts of places. Wal-Mart is even a good source but there is one place I love the most! BabyliciousDivas on Etsy is fabulous! They have all sorts of sizes, styles, colors and items to pick from and they ship them in the cutest pink boxes! They also run specials on their facebook page so check them out!

Latest shipment

 3. Hubs and I spruced up another antique find last week and listed it. We sold a couple antique chairs a couple weeks ago and we have a ton more items to list. This accent table was in pretty rough shape but we decided to go with a country-chic vibe.


 4.  Favorite moments this week: Family time and having the hubs home most of the week!

Cleary no room for me..... haha
5. Favorite funnies this week:

 




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment