Friday 5

Friday, October 23, 2015
Happy Friday ya'll! Does anyone else think the week flew by? (and that October is flying by in general?) This week we took Miss A to her first pumpkin patch and apple orchard, went into Lynchburg to see my beautiful niece cheer and had lots of family time! The weather was fabulous but I must admit I'm looking forward to the cooler temps. This weekend, depending on hubby's schedule, we are trying to catch the HSC football game with friends on Saturday (hubby went to college there and I used to work there before Miss A, woot woot!) and then on Sunday I am going into NC to finally meet baby Apollo! Hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend and here are 5 snapshots from this week...ok ok more like 6...

Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment