What's Hap-"pinning" Wednesday

Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Happy hump day! This week is flying by in my opinion and today we are FINALLY headed to the pumpkin patch/apple orchard (and will be getting Miss A's obligatory pumpkin pic if it kills me!) I'm so excited to be heading up to the mountains with hubs and the weather today is gorgeous! Stay tuned for pictures. Now, on to what's hap-pinning. I LOVE that the temps are dropping finally so that my wardrobe can be expanded. I'm always all about neutrals this time of year and I'm obsessed with beiges in the sweater department. I've been pinning simple Fall looks like crazy and then looking for all the pieces to make them complete in my own closet. Gap, Old Navy and Ebay are my go-to's!

Below are some of my current favs. If you've never joined in before, grab the button below and join in here or with my lovely partner Jenn for today's edition of What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday and let us know what you're digging or what you've been up to!
 



Ok and I have to admit, nap time during the day for us means binge watching Gossip Girl (how did I never watch this addictive show?) - and can we all agree that Serena and Blair's style is seriously still on point all these years later?? I drool over their clothes and would give anything for access to those closets! Here are some of my favs for inspiration today. Anyone want in on a NYC girls trip? Anyone? Please!



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment