Weekending + Lately

Monday, October 19, 2015
Hey ya'll! Long time no talk huh? I have been so busy that I am literally happy to see Monday - weird huh? Today I am enjoying some DVR catching up, blogging, watching little A nap on the monitor and we're all still in our PJ's...true story! If you read my post last week, you know that my bestie Radford came in from Atlanta for a few days and then we went up to Hollins to ramble around. She is 23 weeks preggo and it was definitely time for her to get in my life. She is having a little boy and I cannot wait to meet that little guy! Andi bonded with her right away so the time together was perfect. I miss my close girlfriends so much and wish we were all in the same city. Her baby shower is in December so Miss A and I will be taking a roadtrip!

Hollins was fabulous, as usual, and its safe to say that I'm already hoping for a little legacy in the making. I bought her the cutest Hollins baby bloomers and of course got myself a new long-sleeved tee. We ate at our old favorite restaurant, drove the loop around campus and took some great pictures! It's so hard to believe that 6 years have passed since we all roamed that campus together and 10 years since we first stepped foot on it. Best decision of my life - choosing an all women's college like Hollins! On Saturday after Radford left, we had our last wedding of the season. Despite the cold, it was an absolute blast! More girl time for me and the bride and groom are our neighbors which made the wedding less than a mile away! (Can we say no driving needed so bring on the wine?!)

Miss A slept 7 hours straight for some reason that night, making me hopeful that this so-called sleep regression is ending. We had her check-up as well and she apparently "isn't where she needs to be" with her weight so the pediatrician recommended we start solids 3 times a day now instead of once. She is 13.4 pounds and in the 5th percentile but to me she looks totally normal. She's just petite! I'm not too worried! We bought the baby brezza though to make our own baby food and I am LOVING it! Post to come soon I promise. Also, any advice on practicing sitting up? She wants nothing to do with it! Mama's help! Oh and last night was a huge milestone for us and Andi. She slept upstairs in her own crib! She did fabulous! I only had to go up there once to soothe her and then of course I cheated and brought her down to our bed at around 6am (haha)

Needless to say there is a lot going on in our household so thanks for reading this ramble of a post. Linking up today with Biana and Meghan for a little update weekending















 


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment