What's Hap-"Pinning"

Wednesday, October 14, 2015
And just like that, it's hump day again & almost mid October. Do ya'll know what that means? DUH - It's time to entertain ourselves with checking out what's going on in everyone's lives. Link up with Jenn and me (link up with me right? correct use of me? ha) today for another edition of what's hap-'pinning'. Today I want to share some of my favorite snaps from the week. Add me if you haven't already (jessicamc313) because I love checking out snaps each day from ya'll. Why didn't I invent something like that?

Andi has her 6 month check up this morning and more shots unfortunately so we have to get going. Oh! And Radford's flight lands around 3pm so I need to go clean up and get the guest room ready! Sorry for such a short post this week. (Can we say GIRL TIME on the brain?!) I do want to say thanks to yall for making this link up so much each week! I seriously look forward to reading each post so grab the button below and join in!
 
 



 
 
 

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment