Weekending

Monday, October 12, 2015
Hey ya'll and happy start to a new week! I'm so excited for this upcoming week because my best friend from Hollins is coming in on Wednesday from Atlanta and she's 23 weeks pregnant with a sweet little boy that I seriously cannot wait to meet! (whew long sentence) On Friday we're heading to good ole' Hollins to bombard the bookstore with another one of besties (Hillary- also preggo!) and grab dinner before heading back home for another wedding on Saturday. Oh, and did I mention we have a mini-family photo session on Friday morning with our photographer? Busy week for sure!

This last weekend we had a wedding that hubby was in and I was Mistress of Ceremonies for. We had a blast and even brought Miss A to the rehearsal. In the middle of the ceremony I found out that little Apollo Michael Peck (my bestie Tiff's baby boy - Mama is doing great) entered the world and is as precious as ever! I couldn't hold back the tears but it was fitting since it was a wedding (haha) I told them they have about 10 days to get settled before I go and snuggle that babe. Speaking of Miss A and babies, TODAY she is 6 months old! Where in the world is the time going? Can we say 1/2 birthday? Before we know it, we'll be planning her 1st birthday. . . . (wipes tear!) Her 6 month check-up is this Wednesday as well and I'm curious to see how she's doing! We also need to squeeze in the mandatory pumpkin patch visit - why is October so crazy?! (just about as crazy as this rant of a post)

Linking up with Biana and Meghan for Weekending!
 







 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment