What's Hap-"Pinning"

Wednesday, October 28, 2015
How's it going ya'll? What's new and what's hap-"pinning" currently? Remember you can post about anything that is going on. Just grab our button and link up below! This week I'm focusing on all things Halloween costumes! I must admit I decided on Miss A's costume months ago when I came across this furry little pink bunny number. I was a bunny at her age and I'll have to do a side by side once we dress her up! Here are some of my favorite Mom and baby costumes I've pinned this week. I swear one year I'm going to be able to get the hubs to participate - its my goal! (is it bad I already have our costumes planned for next year so that he has to be involved? Think League of Their Own) Also, I thought I'd take a little borderline inappropriate trip down memory lane .... sidenote: I loved hooker boots back in the day and have no idea where or why I would buy them.... ps Jenn, the Redskins one is dedicated to you partner! Muah!

Link up with Jenn or myself and let us know what's hap-pinning ya'll!  





 
 
 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment