Are You a No-Reply Blogger?

Thursday, October 29, 2015
Ahhhh no-reply status is awful and frustrating! It breaks my heart when someone comments on my blog and they show up as no-reply and I can't respond to their sweet comments. Also, you may not even know! I just don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them! I actually had the same problem when I started blogging and had no idea - luckily a sweet friend (who had probably had enough of my no-reply status commenting on her blog) found my e-mail and sent me a step-by-step. Sometimes it can even revert back to that status without you ever knowing so hopefully ya'll keep me on my toes as well. Anyway, here are some helpful tutorials ya'll can use or save for later. Hope this helps and have a great rest of the day! (time for my second cup of coffee if I do say so..)

 
 

Tutorial from Venus Trapped in Mars

Tutorial from Anyone Can Decorate



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment