Friday 5

Friday, October 30, 2015
Woohoo it's FRIDAY! I have to be quick, we are finally taking some family photos today with our photographer. We're just doing a mini sesh at our home but I'm so excited to get some more snaps of Miss A (if I have any more space to frame them...) I hope ya'll have a fun and safe Halloween weekend and I'll see ya'll back here .... in NOVEMBER! Say what?? Happy Friday!
 
Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 

1. Favorite snaps this week (via my instagram @jessiotey03)


2. Favorite finds - I love browsing the Lilly Pulitzer instagram page for desktop and mobile backgrounds. I had to save and use these two this week:


3. Craft time! Ya'll, I had to jump on the ghost feet bandwagon with Miss A! Now next year we can frame it and set it out as Halloween décor. Look at those squishy feet would ya? To have a wide awake and super excited baby, I'd say it turned out pretty cute!


4. Speaking of crafts, look how cute this built-in growth chart is that my friend and her hubby put in their home!


5. Favorite funny - so fabulous



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment