Weekending

Monday, November 2, 2015
This weekend was such a blast! Hubs got called to work last minute which was no fun but we dressed Andi up a tad earlier so he could see her all bunny like! Although I didn't take her trick or treating this year, we did go by a haunted woods/house that our local fire department was putting on. Don't worry, my aunt held onto Andi while Mom and I went through it. My Dad was actually a part of it this year! So fun! Afterwards, it was already way later than Miss A's bed time and my Dad was staying with his Dad that night so it was just Mom at the house. Since Seth was working, I decided to put Miss Andi down and stay the night with Mama. We finished off a bottle of wine, watched the Sixth Sense (cried the whole time, once you have children - how heartbreaking is that darn movie?) and then we watched Scream from start to finish in honor of Halloween. Ha! Mom had never seen it and it was the only thing on the movie channels with no commercials. Sunday we lounged, watched way too much Flea Market Flip and had Sunday dinner with the family. Overall it was a great, relaxing Halloween weekend!

Today I'm awaiting a preview to our family portrait sesh! I hope everyone had a fabulous and safe Halloween weekend! Happy November ya'll! Linking up with B and Meghan for Weekending!






I'm the white bunny back in 1987! haha!



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment