Friday 5

Friday, November 13, 2015
Friday already! Bring on the weekend right? Hubby's birthday is tomorrow - the big 3-0 ya'll! I'm busy getting some things together for that, baking him some sweets and also have a wedding planning lunch meeting today. I had a wedding planning meeting yesterday as well for a winter wonderland themed wedding I'm doing in December and I couldn't be more excited! The venue is gorgeous, at Longwood University, and I must admit that I've never done a winter/Christmas theme. It's going to be beautiful I'm sure! Anyway, I'll make this short and sweet. Here are 5 of my favorite things from this week rolled into one collage. Have a great weekend y'all!

Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 



1. Andi's latest Thanksgiving craft and the fun we had making it! Think paint from head to toe!

2. Morning playtime with that little love bug in her jammies

3. Naptime Gossip Girl binge with the hubs! I got him hooked and we're currently almost finished with season 4

4. Randomly 70 degrees yesterday so Miss A and I put a blanket down in the yard and stayed outside all day

5. I am so thankful that my Mama only works 2 miles from our house and stops by almost every afternoon! Adore our time together!

 
 


Oh and guess what? My little girl hit 7 months yesterday! ahhhh time SLOW down!


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment