What's Hap-"Pinning"

Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Mad love to our photographer- that, ladies and gentlemen, is what's hap-"pinning" around these parts. We recently (after having to reschedule twice..thank goodness she likes us) had our family portraits done and I seriously couldn't be happier about the results. We decided just to do them at home because I wanted to use familiar spaces as backdrops and have Andi in her own room. I am so impressed with Sweet Memories by Jessica Coffee photography. She works with Andi so well and literally has since day 5. Day 5 of her life that is when she came and did Andi's newborn shoot. I wanted to show off some of her work today so be prepared for a photo dump ya'll! Also, she may or may not have taken some shots for a future blog makeover I've been dreaming about....

Link up with my fabulous co-host Jenn or myself and let us know what's going on in your life! Remember, it can be anything! Happy Wednesday!
 
 





















 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment