Did you say custom?

Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Ya'll, I have to share my most recent personalized creation - custom phone cases from Caseapp.com! I went to their website and browsed their designs and fell in love with more than one...but anyone that knows me knows that it has to be personalized, am I right? You can upload a picture, drawing, monogram or anything that tickles your fancy! The site is super user friendly and it took no time to design my custom case. You can also design laptop and ipad skins if phone cases aren't your thing. The shipping was pretty fast and I LOVE how my design turned out! Also, if you're reading this and want to create one of your own, Jessi's Design readers get a 20% off discount code on your purchase! But hurry because it is only valid for one week. Just put the code JESSISDESIGN20 in your cart before purchasing and enjoy your custom iphone or Samsung case!


Obsessed! (she's on my background too.....hehe)
My phone is now a wok of art...never to be stashed in purse again! LOVE!


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment