Weekending

Monday, November 9, 2015
Hey ya'll and happy Monday! Is your Monday as rainy and dreary as mine? I hope not, but then again it does make coffee, snuggling, playing and PJ's that much better. This weekend Miss A was invited to her first social event and we had a blast! (because the punch was spiked for the adults...genius) Her little gal pal Ella turned 1 and had a fabulous, oh-so girly soiree. Afterwards, we ordered some pizza and watched some movies to continue on our girl time into Saturday night. I watched Age of Adeline and The Entourage Movie. First one was a cute but far-fetched love story but I do love me some Blake Lively. Side note, it is heart-breaking how old Harrison Ford has gotten! Entourage was not as good as I had expected but it is ALWAYS ok in my book to see Mark Walhburg so that made up for it. Sunday, Andi and I ate dinner with my in-laws and today hubby has the whole day off with us! Later in the week I have not one but two wedding planning meetings so today I am taking advantage of relaxing! I hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend!
 
Linking up with B and Meghan for Weekending!
 

 
 
Andi was on point with the color theme!

 
And don't forget to enter the Sephora giveaway! Click here for your chance to enter!
 
 

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment