Weekending

Monday, November 23, 2015
Hey ya'll and happy Monday! Can ya'll believe it's Thanksgiving week? I LOVE Thanksgiving not only because we get to have fab food twice in one day with both families, but because there is literally so many things I'm thankful for each and every day. I'm sure God laughs a little when I pray at night because the thank-you's take up like 15 minutes.

Anyway, this weekend we went to our little town's first Christmas tree lighting. I wan't able to snap too many good quality pictures but I did get a couple. It was the first lighting of a huge 36 foot tree and train caboose. There was food, a choir and the Grinch even made another appearance so Andi was pumped. Afterwards we grabbed dinner and headed home for some cuddles and movies. Saturday, my Mom and Dad took Andi for a few hours to a birthday party while I baked and watched No Good Deed (thriller!). Sunday, we hit up Target and TJ Maxx and I searched for a good beige bootie. I couldn't find one I liked in person but scored a pair on Nordstrom Rack that night. They are super tall though so pray I don't break a leg. I'm headed to GA in December for my best friend's baby shower and needed them to go with this cute J Crew sweater dress so hopefully they will work! Today I am getting ready to set up tree number 2 in our dining room with a blue and white theme! (a $14 6 foot tree score from Target ya'll! Perfect deal thanks to Cheers Ya'll  blog!)
 
Also, if ya'll have a free minute today, vote for Miss A in the gerber contest! Today is the last day and with a valid e-mail, you can vote! No spam comes and when you click to vote, type in Burkeville to narrow search and Anderson (with a big pink bow) should pop up and you can vote there! Thank ya'll SO much! Click here to vote



Linking up today with Biana and Meghan for Weekending!
 
 
1st Tree Lighting!

Such a big girl watching the Duke game



Lots of Grandpa time!

Love this beauty!


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment