What's Hap-pinning

Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving eve ya'll! Can you believe it? It is almost Thanksgiving and I feel like we were just picking out our favorite Fall outfit and cheering on our favorite football teams. I hate to sound cliché, but I have SO much to be thankful for so this time of year is always my favorite. I adore the fact that I am able to live so close (distance wise) from family. My friends are further away but we always seem to make the effort to close in the gap. I am so thankful that I have been given the biggest blessing of all at 28 years old: my daughter. I am so thankful for a husband that works extra hard so that I am able to stay home with my daughter. I am so thankful to live in the USA. I am so thankful that I have a roof over my head and that the things I love are protected from harm. I love my home, my puppy dog Emma, my freedoms, my family and my country... I could go on and on and you know what? I am THANKFUL for YOU! Yes, you, the blogger! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful holiday!
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!
 
Thank you for linking up with Jenn and myself today! (and I will be sharing my go-to recipes...I just accidentally had 3 or more glasses of wine tonight and HAVE to go to the grocery store tomorrow...procrastination? Ummm yea....so....Please bless my spelling on this post...geez ya'll I love ya!)
 
 


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment