What's Hap-"pinning" Wednesday: Nursery

Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Hey ya'll! Notice anything different?? Welcome to the new space! I've been MIA lately because I've been working with my favorite blog designer to overhaul my little space. I love how it turned out! I knew I had to contact Rebekah Louise Designs because she designed my previous layout as well a few years back. She is fabulous to work with and so quick too! I'd say she nailed my vision and I'm definitely loving it! Check her out if you're itching for a little change at www.rebekahlouisedesigns.com
 
Now let's jump right into what's hap-pinning shall we? I've been meaning to do a nursery reveal post for quite sometime. I don't have many purchasing details like most reveal posts because I' definitely a bargain or Ebay shopper which makes it hard to list where to find another. However, I'll try my best to give ya'll a heads up on the original item. I always knew I wanted pink (I mean duh) but I was torn between gold or green as the accent color. The hubs ended up finding a beautiful nursery inspiration pic and we knew right away it was what we were going to replicate. Her room is such a soft, happy, pink palace as I like to call it. The natural light and soft color palate makes me want to spend all day up there! It will definitely be a great space for her for years to come. Link up with Jenn or myself today to join in on What's Hap-"Pining" Wednesday!
 
 

 




 


 

Wall color: Mint Mist by Valspar
Curtains: Target
Rug: Pottery Barn Kids
Crib: Target
Dresser: Antique Find
Book Shelf: Antique Find
Striped Toy Bin: TJ Maxx
Bedding: Target
Mobile: Ebay
Wall Art: Hobby Lobby
Gold A & flower arrangements: Hobby Lobby
Gold vases: Hobby Lobby
Lamps: Target (I glued rosettes to small one)
Glider: Walmart
Monogram: League of Letters via Etsy
Large A monogram: Hobby Lobby

 

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment