Friday 5

Friday, December 11, 2015
Hey ya'll and happy Friday! Would ya'll believe that I haven't....I repeat...have not started Christmas shopping AND our Christmas card STILL hasn't arrived?? What in the world is happening with my organization skills lately? Ahhh! I have a full service and full day wedding I'm doing tomorrow so shopping will most likely be next week. I am, however, so excited to be back in the wedding planning game and cannot wait to make her winter wonderland theme perfect! I'll definitely try and snap some pics. Speaking of snaps, today I just wanted to share my favorite snaps my hubs sent me last weekend while I was on my girls trip. (add me if you're a snap-a-holic like me - jessicamc313) These are the absolute best and made me feel like Miss A was right with me. I hope ya'll have a fun and productive weekend! Anyone want to shop for me? Anyone?

Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 


Plus some decorating the tree at Grandma Lala's, my first macaroon experience in Atlanta and Miss A practicing some crawling (backwards) this week! Happy Weekend!
 
 

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment