Weekending

Monday, December 21, 2015
Hey ya'll and happy Christmas week! I'm in complete shock that Christmas is this week. I still haven't quite finished picking up what I need and wrapping... I'm also borderline depressed that I will have to take down all of my decorations in a little over a week. I mean, is there some kind of registry I can sign up for to become a 'Christmas Tour House' and keep my décor up all year round? Ah it is going by entirely too fast!

We had our annual Otey Christmas party on Saturday and it was another complete success! We had so much fun and I'm so excited that it has become such a big tradition in our household. The food was perfect, the guests were plenty and the homemade photobooth was a blast! I'm pretty sure we were still sipping cocktails and playing Ellen's HeadsUp app until after 3am. With that said, I am NOT 21 anymore...whew the recovery process was a tad rough yesterday. However, after cleaning the house, we lounged all day and watched that disaster of a pageant last night. Did ya'll catch them accidentally crowning the wrong lady? Ouch! I personally love Steve Harvey but he was a terrible host for a pageant and after that final flub I'm pretty sure he won't be asked back next year... sorry Steve!

Anyway, this week is all about finishing presents, picking out some festive desserts since I was nominated for sweets at this year's get together and getting a breakfast casserole together so I don't have to bake on Miss A's first Christmas morning. Did I mention she went to bed by 7:30pm on the night of the party and slept until 9am? She was like "Bye Felicia, It's my bedtime" no party animal here! (haha) I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Linking up with B Loved Boston and Champagne & Suburbs for Weekending!












 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment