What's Hap-"Pinning": Bow Time

Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Hey ya'll! Welcome to another What's Hap-Pinning Wednesday where you can write and share about anything your little heart desires! Just grab our button below and link up with either Jenn or myself to join in.
 
 
Today I want to share a project I've been working on - Jessi's Design: Hairbows. I've been hammering out bows each night and at naptime, trying to perfect the technique and pick my signature style. Hubby has even been helping and we have a ton of styles to choose from! I buy bows for Miss Andi ALL the time and the ones I love are sort of pricey. I thought to myself, there has to be a cheaper way, especially when its the headband style bow that they can outgrow.

So I got to work! I haven't taken individual pictures yet but plan to in the next day or so. I will probably offer these via a Facebook sale at first just to see what kind of interest there may be. I am also super excited to share that I'm doing a TON of Lilly Pulitzer pattern bows so if you're anything like me, you will LOVE these! Below is a little preview of the styles I've been working on. Most are bows with alligator clips that can also attach to an elastic headband. I may also offer headband along with the bow if I can find them at an affordable price. If you don't mind, comment below if you are interested and I can see if a blog sale would also be beneficial! (fyi: I'm thinking one for $6 or two for $10 but will tweak that in some cases due to differing sizes!)

And check back on Friday for a launch party giveaway of 2 Jessi's Design bows!




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment