What's Hap-"Pinning": Dinner

Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy hump day! With the holidays over and leftovers finally cleared out of the fridge and thrown away, it is time for me to start focusing on dinner again. I have just been on a downward spiral with meal prep - I'm talking just pain lazy and non-creative (haha) I need some new recipes that's for sure! Cue Pinterest people!

The weather has finally decided to feel like winter so crock pot recipes and warm soups are on the top of my list. I woke up and it was 60 degrees in our house because apparently the dang woodstove went out (and with Sunday's woodstove incident, I'm still not talking to it!) so I'm ready for comfort food so to speak. I also love a recipe that produces leftovers because hubs love to eat it for lunch the next day or take it to work. Below are some of the dishes I'm planning to make in the next week or so and I'm overly excited about the chili especially. I know, it's January and everything is supposed to be diet charged but um I like food. There's my diet. (I do still need to start Jillian's ripped in 30 so ya'll send some motivational vibes my way! If I can get 3 days of her workouts in a week I'll be happy!)

If you're new to this link up and want to join in just grab our button below and link up here or with my partner-in-crime Jenn at Going the Distance
 
 

1. Taco Stuffed Peppers
2. Chicken Avocado Burgers
3. Chili
4. Lasagna Soup
5. Potato Soup

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment