What's Hap-"Pinning"

Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy mid-week link-up day! I have a playdate for Miss A today with a Mama of twin girls that also keeps a couple other kiddos during the day. I'm so excited for this new friendship and new kiddo interaction for Andi! Bring on the coffee, I'm off!

Today I'm sharing some cute valentines day ideas I've been seeing around Pinterest. Of course, this link-up doesn't have to be Pinterest related but I've been all about it recently. I've been in a major DIY craft mode and basically could list Hobby Lobby as a second residence. Link up with Jenn or myself and let us know whats going on in your life! Don't forget to grab our button and also don't forget to enter the giveaway we're both apart of (can you tell we love each other?) - spoil yourself by entering to win a one year Birchbox subscription! Good luck ya'll and have a fabulous day!


Via
Via

Valentines around here and by Miss Andi!
Click here for post and details on how to enter!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment