Friday 5

Friday, February 12, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy Friday! Its Valentines day weekend so bring on the corny cards and chocolate am I right? Oh, and how about the 8 degree temps that Virginia is supposed to get on Saturday? Ah Yikes! I'm thinking a tad bit more snow is in our near future with temps like that. Whew! Anyway, I hope ya'll have a great weekend! I'm linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre , Karli with September Farm. and Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!

                                          










New Bows are ready to ship! Thank ya'll again for your support and if you'd like to order any, just let me know! New + old styles available and 7 different Lilly styles.










This place setting is swoon-worthy! (and perfect for Valentines Day)










Can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that this girl is oh-so presh and already into playing dress-up? LOVE! This was definitely my favorite snap of the week!









I did have to jump on the Valentine treat bandwagon and whip up these little cuties! (They didn't last long)










Favorite funny:



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment