WHW: Currently

Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy Wednesday! WHW = What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday...will it catch? My font is so large on my header so until I change that I'm condensing (haha) Today I'm sharing what has been going on around here lately. Unfortunately Miss A came down with her first high fever and because of the snow, the pediatrician has been closed! Yes closed, I kid you not. She hit a 103.9 and I called the on-call service and they didn't seem to be too concerned.....they just said to alternate tylenol and motrin and keep fluids in her. I'm wondering if teething could be a contender and she did have her first big play-date last week. She has sort of gained an appetite back and is drinking a little more but definitely not her normal amounts. I thought yesterday morning when her temperature dropped to normal she was alright but last night it spiked again. We are taking her to the doc today just in case it is something more serious. Sick babes are seriously heartbreaking ya'll. If you've kept up with us on Snapchat then you've seen how pitiful she's been. Bless her tiny little heart. Send us some wellness vibes if you get a chance to today!

Other than dealing with icky fevers, she turned 10 months and I seriously cannot believe that I just picked up her 1st birthday invites! (which are seriously over-the-top presh!) Valentines day was fantastic - hubby was out of town working but we were able to celebrate yesterday and the grandparents spoiled Andi with flowers, goodies, new clothes and snacks! She was loving every second of it. Also, I've made it a little over a month with my 'natural' dark locks. That means it's fair game for me to go back blonde-sih right? Right? I'm going to wait closer to my birthday so I can call it a happy b-day to me gift before making another appointment. I'm thinking I'll go a shade lighter and do my normal low/high-lights but I'm not positive yet. I've been old-school crushing on Reese circa the Cruel Intentions days for style/cut though. Speaking of Reese, does her quote on monogramming EVER get old? NOPE!

Grab our button and link up with me or Jenn for what's hap-pinning!









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment