Weekend Snaps

Monday, February 22, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy Monday! What a weekend this was! Andi is definitely on the road to recovery from last week's scary fever pitch. Come to find out, it is a yucky, first ear infection. She's been on antibiotics since last Wednesday and she is doing fantastic so that's a big relief. Friday the hubs and I went out and grabbed margaritas and Mexican which is never a bad idea. Saturday, little bit and I actually had a fantastic playdate ALL day that ended in dinner and homemade chocolate covered strawberries. Sunday was my Grandpa's 90th birthday and ya'll, he had a big ole' Southern shindig. He invited over 150 people, had it catered by the same folks that catered our wedding and even had a WWII themed photobooth. We had a blast and Miss A definitely stole the show. I'd say that by the time Sunday night came around, we were just excited to sit down and relax. Today I'm seriously just happy that I have NOWHERE to go. I'm also pumped because it's Bachelor Monday and tonight we have hometown dates ya'll! Tune in tonight and live tweet with me! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and cheers to a new week!









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment