WHW: Pins

Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy hump day! It's time for another What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday post and today I'm sharing all of my random pins I've been pinning lately. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't secretly excited for Spring and doing that Pinterest thing where you pin and get excited about things a season or so early. We're all guilty I'm sure! I love Spring and Fall - not too hot and not too cold. Speaking of Spring, we REALLY need to get some landscaping done this year around here. We keep putting it off because we haven't pulled the trigger on our new siding yet but I have got to do at least a little something. We're thinking hydrangeas, azaleas, hostas and more - if not all! Also, planning for Miss A's birthday is in full swing. The invites are in and ready to be addressed and I'm talking back and forth with the same lady that did my Lilly cake for my baby shower so sadly enough, we're moving right along. One year already? GASP!


 Anyway, we're getting ready to leave for our weekly play-date so I have to make this short but I hope you'll grab our button and join in below so tonight I can read about what's going on in your neck of the woods! Is there anything better than a glass of wine and catching up on blogging? I hope ya'll have a fabulous day!




Easter is in March so this is far game right?

Just ordered this beauty!


Via


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment