Friday 5

Friday, February 26, 2016
Hey ya'll! Happy Fri-yay! This week simply flew by in my opinion and I'm actually super pumped for the weekend. My sister is coming in to hang out tomorrow for the day and guess what's going down? I'm taking her to her FIRST EVER Hobby Lobby visit..and by visit I mean shopping spree because I know she'll love it! Starbucks stop + sister time + hobby lobby = yes please, bring it on! Then on Sunday I'm hosting a little brunch here at the house for another couple and their twin girls and I'm seriously counting down to the mimosa bar I have planned. I'll have to take pics and share the details next week for a quick and easy brunch so stay tuned!

In Andi news, she finishes her antibiotics today and I am so glad all of that 'funk' is gone. Sick babies are literally the saddest little things. I've sent cake inspiration photos to our cake maker and I am so thrilled she'll be doing the cake/smash cake. She did my huge Lilly Pulitzer inspired cake for my baby shower and it was ah-mazing AND tasted good. Sometimes it's hard to have both ya'll! Invites are addressed and ready to go out in the next couple weeks and I'm seriously in shock that she'll be one so soon. Anyway, cheers to the weekend and I hope ya have a great one! I'm linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre , Karli with September Farm. and Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!

                                          


1. Did ya'll see that Bravo finally stopped beating around the bush and confirmed season 3 of Southern Charm? Needless to say, I am thrilled! Anyone want to do a girls Charleston trip this summer? Anyone?



2. More happy Jessi's Design Bows customer photos! Thank ya'll so much for your purchases!


3.  Speaking of bows, ya'll look at this Etsy find! So cute and pretty hilarious. I bet the song is in your head now!

4. Mimosa bar? Check!

Via
5. I spy little Miss A lookin' mighty cute - favorite snap this week:



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment