Weekending

Monday, February 29, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy start to a new week! (my birthday week to be exact - the big 29 on Thursday!) How was everyone's weekend? Our was packed and I loved every second of it! Saturday my sister came in and I took her to her first Hobby Lobby experience. Needless to say, she was absolutely hooked. Her direct quote went something like "I'm officially addicted and will go nowhere else to find home goods". I wish I had a picture of her haul of items she scored for less than $45. I scored some super cute party pieces for Miss A like cups, plates etc. and their pineapple section was literally swoon-worthy so of course I snagged some new pineapple pieces! Afterwards we hit up Target and I picked up some new candles and a super cute Lilly-esq dress for Miss A. Then we stopped by TJ and ended with our favorite Mexican spot. It was the perfect girls day!

That night I prepped a little for my first brunch here at the house and Sunday around 10:30am I was ready to go! It was a little mini-brunch that included sausage pinwheels from Erika, wild blueberry muffins, crescent rolls, pancake, strawberry and cool whips skewers and of course a mimosa bar. The weather jumped up to 67 by the time Erika, Jason and the girls arrived and it couldn't have been any more perfect! Cheers to brunch and good company am I right?

Linking up with Meghan and Biana for Weekending - Join in! 








 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment