WHW: Style Favs

Wednesday, March 2, 2016
So if ya'll know me at all then of course you know my number one girl is J. Simpson....however, recently my love affair with Reese has tripled! She has been killing it lately! I mean, did ya'll see her at the Oscars on Sunday night? She was one of my best dressed for sure (along with J. Lawrence, Thereon and Tina Fey to name a few) I seriously adore her. She can do no wrong. Lately, since I've been in the Spring mood with this fab weather, I've been pinning Reese's style like a crazy person. I realllllly need to purchase something from her clothing line just to say I own something from her clothing line (haha) Who are yall crushing on style wise lately? Anyone in particular I need to check out? Grab our button and join in on our link-up today and let me know what's hap-pinning in your life! Happy Wednesday folks! (I've come to the conclusion that I am overly obsessed with exclamation points...and I'm totally ok with that.)






 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment