Weekending

Monday, April 25, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy start to a new week! This weekend we had an absolute blast and today I am dragging. (like in my PJ's still dragging) I'm once less babe today so that helps a little. Saturday we headed on a little road trip to pick up a Mother's Day gift for my MIL and since we were already out, we went to a seafood spot we hadn't been to in years. The weather was gorgeous and the food was fabulous! Prom was going on almost everywhere so watching all the kiddos in their pretty gowns, taking pictures was so fun. We headed back home and Miss A went to stay with my parents because we had a friend's surprise 30th birthday to get to.

We met up with some friends and got there right in time - it was so fun seeing everyone! Lots of cocktails later, we thought it was a great idea to go and shut down the bar...literally. Whew ya'll, I was DEFINITELY feeling it on Sunday. I'm pretty sure I lounged in bed until lunchtime! After I regained self-control (haha) I switched out all of the winter clothes in my closest (my one productive move for the entire weekend) and then we went to pick up Miss A. She was only gone overnight but man we missed that little one! Even Emma Jo was looking up the steps the next morning like "aren't we going up there to get sissy?" Overall, it was a super fun weekend but with all the traveling (and drinking) I'm ready for a low-key Monday. Oh, and who's ready for Patricia's flamingo party tonight on Southern Charm? Cheers to Monday nights!

Linking up with B & Meghan for Weekending!







 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment