WHW: Fav Things

Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite things lately that are Spring-y! The weather is FINALLY warming up (except hello...let's have SPRING not summer right away..geez VA) Wedding and event season is upon us as well so I love browsing new dresses and sites like Rent the Runway. So far we have two weddings this summer and also two this winter. Speaking of weddings, my bestie from college and also my bridesmaid just got engaged over the weekend and we are pumped! She is a former Miss Virginia and we'll be attending Miss VA come June together so let the wedding planning begin! She's thinking New Years Eve! How fun and glamorous will that be? Anyway, check out these cute favs and join in below to share what's hap-pinning in your life!

CONGRATS HK!!!
Via



via

via

via

via

via


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment