Weekending

Monday, April 18, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy start to a new week! As usual, I don't mind Monday's. For one, my Kelly & Michael/Today Show schedule is back as well as Bravo's lineup of Southern Charm and RHOD (my first real housewives experience! haha) Wow, it really sounds like I live for reality TV huh? (and wine, let's not forget that) Anyway, Friday night we had so much fun at our friend's gender reveal party. They are our closest neighbors too from our house so when we found out it was a boy we immediately envisioned him sneaking over to see Andi "through the pines". Oh boy! They decided to shoot at a target that blew up the color blue to reveal the gender. The different ways to do gender announcements are seriously the coolest. I didn't have enough self control to leave the office without knowing when we went so more power to them!

Saturday, instead of heading to the bay, we attended the annual wine festival here with another couple and had SO much fun! The weather was absolutely perfect and we visited a ton of vendors/wineries that are all local! We grabbed Mexican afterwards and then unfortunately, Hubs got called to work and didn't get back until this morning. Since he was gone, Andi and I packed up and stayed the night with my parents. It was a fun change of scenery but Lord knows I should've stayed and cleaned this house before all the babes arrived this morning! Whew ya'll...the vacuum will be singing to me later on this evening I'm sure. Last night I had a few orders for bows come in and thankfully finished those while Andi was sleeping. They are ready to ship out so thank ya'll so much for your orders! Speaking of, don't forget to enter the bows and more giveaway I have running with a fellow blogger - visit this post for info on how to enter! (3 days left!) 

I hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend and if you're in the VA area, I hope you're ready for some warmer temps! Linking up with Biana & Meghan for Weekending









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment