WHW: Trendy

Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday! Now that the candles are blown out and the tears are all wiped away from the reality of my baby turning one, we can get back to normal right? Right. How's the in-home childcare going you ask? Well, I'm alive still and go to bed unusually early and wake up unusually early. Basically I'm a non-showered zombie but let's move on.

I'm LOVING that everywhere I go I'm seeing the trendy pineapple craze in full force. I've always loved vintage pineapples around my home and any that are gold especially - in the South, the pineapple is a symbol of welcome-ness and hospitality (I know, not a word, but they were used back then like a welcome mat now) Hobby-Lobby has been killing it with pineapple decor and accessories and I've recently picked up a little gold accent one and a pretty gold foil print for the kitchen. There are so many great pineapple finds on Pinterest and here are some of my favs lately. Link up with Jenn or myself below and let us know what's happening in your life! Enjoy your day and thank you all for the birthday shout outs for Miss A yesterday - ya'll seriously rock!






 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment