Happy Birthday Andi

Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Miss A is ONE... today, at 6:04pm, one year ago, our lives changed forever. (read her birth story here) I never knew in my wildest dreams how much I could love another soul. She is the light in my life and the reason I live to make the world a better place for her. Ob-sessed is probably an understatement (haha) As I sit here staring at the monitor with her little thumb in her mouth and her other hand playing with her own hair, I realize my baby is now a toddler. She's longer, funny, beautiful and so animated. She gives so much love and kisses and her heart is so full of wonder and kindness. Her attitude is definitely from me and she knows exactly what she wants. When she looks at me, I melt. When she smiles at me, I melt. I am in sheer awe of everything about her. God has blessed us so deeply and I will forever be grateful. Thank you Miss A for making our lives whole. We love you baby girl!

Happy 1st Birthday Anderson Greer! - ps her party was absolute ah-mazing! Thank ya'll so much for the calls, texts and gifts! The entire day was so special!














 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment