WHW: Hot Mess

Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Ya'lllllllllllllll .. today is day 3 of in-home childcare and the only silver lining in this is that I said day 3...meaning I've survived 2 previous days. Ok, maybe I'm being a tad dramatic but this has definitely been an adjustment. Day 1 I only had one extra 7 month old but yesterday I had the whole sh-bang. A 2 year old boy, a 3 month old girl and a 7 month old girl plus Miss A. Whew ya'll, I was ready to pour that wine which ya'll saw if you follow me on snapchat. I'll only have the 2 year old once a week, the rest of the time it's just us girls. My hubby even took a vacation day to stay with me, bless his heart, and he'll actually be home the rest of the week the way it worked out - thank heavens! Keep those prayers coming my way!

This week I'm excited that Southern Charm started back up on Bravo AND that Patricia, the Southern Belle of Charleston herself, favorited one of my tweets. Does that show make ya'll crave a Charleston trip as much as it does with me? Ah take me there tomorrow pa-lease! Also, the signs of Spring around here are really getting me excited (despite the random freezing temps we had last night...) My hostas are popping up everywhere and the wisteria in my backyard is beautiful and fragrant despite its terrible evasiveness. I just love it! Hubby just cut the grass too and everything looks so fabulous! We are about to pull the trigger on new siding and once that's done my outdoor furniture is coming out in full swing!

Anyway, other than major prepping for Miss A's big FIRST birthday celebration on Saturday, we've just been running around like crazy people with lots of coffee and lots of wine. Cheers to that am I right? Grab our button and link up below to let us know what's hap-pinning in your life!

ps - a friend of our family's daughter was competing in a local pageant and took the crown! We basically call them cousins, you know, the ones you grew up with and vacay with so basically they're family? Love them! She looks stunning and I loved being there to support her. I had no doubt that crown would be hers! This really got me pumped for Andi's first pageant and for the fact that I'm attending Miss Virginia for the first time since 2007 this year! Woot woot - bring it on!








 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment