Weekending

Monday, May 16, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fab weekend! It was great around these parts with lots of time outside and mild weather. Last night the temps dropped to the 50's and it was straight up chilly! I'm talking sweatshirt, leggings and socks chilly! I loved it - its still cool this morning and totally feels like October. I adore that month so that is 100% ok with this gal. Anyway, I got some planting done - vincas, marigolds and some basil potted. I found a mama fox and her two absolutely precious babes living in our backyard, met my Mama in Richmond while she picked out a new car and then we snagged a Saturday night dinner date with them since we were all out. (she was hit by a deer as she likes to call it and totaled her car but luckily she was fine!)

Sunday, we hit a big ole' milestone ladies and gentlemen. . . Andi stood by herself! I know a lot of babes are walking by now but she has just been totally panicked if we let go of her hand, etc. She can cruise and get where she needs to be like a champ but she STOOD by herself ya'll! Of course I started crying but she stool there for like a whole minute just eating her raisins. Here comes walking! Slow down little girl, I'm not ready!

Linking up today with Biana & Meghan for Weekending - join in!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment