WHW: Ode to Blue

Wednesday, May 18, 2016
If ya'll know me, then you know I adore all things blue and white. It is seriously so classic. My home bleeds blue and white and I wouldn't have it any other way. I like pops of yellow and gold in there too and throwing in pink is stunning as well. I can't help but browse Pinterest and get sucked into all things blue and white decor. I mean, I could literally pin and browse for over an hour. I was looking through my likes and decided to share a few of my recent favorites. I"m pretty sure if it were up to me my home would have nothing but blue french toile wallpaper but luckily hubby limited me to one room (for now...) But seriously, how fun is wallpaper if done correctly? Think accent wall and wild colors or patterns! Although, if you asked my husband, he's tell you he's never messing with it again! (haha) Also, if there's a baby #2, we're leaning toward a dark navy nursery with pops of white and gold! It would be the total opposite of Miss A's light pink and green palace that's for sure.

Anyway, happy hump day ya'll! Link up with Jenn and myself for What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday and let us know what's happening in your world!




Also I want to give a big ole' Happy Birthday shoutout to my sister!!!!! Love you!!!!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment