WHW: Gift Exchange

Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday! Today I get to share with ya'll a fun little semi-new tradition that a few other fabulous bloggers and I participate in around this time of year. It's a Mother's Day blogging gift exchange this year and last year it was a Mama-to-be/pregnancy gift exchange with the same ladies! I absolutely adore participating in things that require me to spoil another blog Mama or friend. Also, its a great chance to start a new friendship that otherwise might not have been as strong. The blogging community is seriously such a wonderful and embracing community am I right? I was paired up with an awesome Mama across the country - ya'll might know her as Laura from Tiny Toes, Little Nose and it was SO fun sending her and little boys a little something! Cheers to you girl!

 On the flip side, I was spoiled by the lovely Jess over at The Newly blog. She seriously out-did herself and it made my entire day to open that package. I received a pair of beautiful new coral earrings, a matching infinity scarf that is lightweight and perfect for spring, smoothie straws, a gorgeous cosmetic bag AND a large tote that just happens to have a PINEAPPLE on it! Woot woot! Not to mention a super sweet note! She definitely nailed it! Thanks so much pretty girl - muah to you and yours! Want to see what the other ladies were gifted? I've included links to their blogs below. Don't forget to grab our button and join Jenn and myself to let us know what's hap-"pinning" in your life!




Ashley @ Being Brickner
Jessica @ The Newly
Courtney @ A+ Life
Amanda @ Tickled Pink

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment