'Week'ending

Monday, July 25, 2016
Hey ya'll! I'm back and I've missed ya'll! I look forward to catching up on what everyone has been up to today over (much needed) coffee. The week we had at the beach was absolutely fantastic and the weather cooperated every single day. Andi was incredible and proved yet again that she was made for the sun and sand. She is even sporting her first tiny tan-line ya'll! We didn't squeeze any shopping in this year at the outlets but I think it's because we didn't have a rainy day this year! We definitely managed to eat seafood each night and the family time was fabulous. I must admit that when I woke up without 17 other people around me it was odd and way too quiet. The week literally flew by! I head back in September for a week with my Mama and I'm definitely already in count down mode for that!
Me when the last beach day rolled around....
On the home front, the siding guys barely got one day in while we were gone so I'm hoping over the next 2 weeks that they will rock it out. I can't imagine it being bearable in this dang heat though! It is straight up too hot to breathe outside - ugh bring on Fall! I finally got hubby hooked on Friday Night Lights so when we binge episodes each night, it really makes us yearn for Fall and football season! The kiddos are back today so I'm getting back into a routine and also trying to map out everything we have going on in the next few weeks. I feel like we're slam packed - we have a wedding in northern VA, bachelorette in Charleston, another bay trip and a baby shower just to name a few! Anyway, I'm linking up with Biana and Meghan today for Weekending! Join in!

















 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment