WHW

Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Hey y'all! So would ya believe that another (but mini) stomach bug just hit us?! Ugh! I recovered pretty quickly and thankfully it skipped Miss A again but it hit the hubs hard. I'm talking, run to the store and buy everything from pedialite, crackers, gatorade and gingerale. (You know, when tbe cashier doesn't want to look at you bc they think they might get sick type of situation!) I didn't have any kiddos yesterday because of it and none today as well so I'm catching up on some cleaning and household stuff while hubby rests. I think Andi and I might go shopping later for a friend's baby shower this weekend so that'll be a nice little outing and change of scenery!

Anyway, I didn't have a post planned so I'm just going to share some random Pinterest favorites I've been hoarding lately. (think porch styling and new laundry room makeover ideas) Don't forget to grab our button below and link up with us every Wednesday for what's hap-'pinning'! Have a great day!


I love everything in these pins! I really want to incorporate that palm leaf pattern in our home!

We have a good sized laundry room so the sky is the limit on this makeover!

These prints I found on Etsy but haven't purchased yet - I scored 6 over the top gold frames
awhile back and need to fill them!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment