Friday 5

Friday, July 29, 2016
Hey ya'll and welcome to the weekend! Despite a mini stomach virus earlier in the week, we're doing great and still staying indoors to beat the heat. (I know I say it all the time but come on Fall! pa-leeease) I'm linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and  Karli with September Farm. Be sure to join in and have a fabulous weekend!


 1. I've been sending out a few orders lately of Jessi's Design Bows and wanted to share the new patterns on here again. Feel free to comment here if you'd like any - one for $5 or two for $8. Thanks ya'll!



2. What does my family do after a gross stomach virus? Head to Chuy's to refuel on Mexican of course (I know, so odd) I enjoyed a little family date night of shopping and Mexican on Wednesday night with these two. I mean, how cute are they in their high-five, dream team pic?


3. Ya'll, look how cute and gorgeous my niece looks in her first Lilly dress from none other than good ole' aunt Jessi? She was so excited and it melted my heart! I think I need to load her up from now on! Lookin' good Chloe!!


4. Favorite funnies this week:






5. Favorite Recipe: We've been doing a lot of cold recipes and salads since it has been so dang hot and this Asian variation has been on repeat lately! (also tastes ah-mazing with a ginger dressing)

via



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment