WHW: Mini Vacay

Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Hey ya'll! Its time for another weekly linkup where you share what's currently hap-'pinning' in your life! Grab the button below and join in with Jenn and me! Today I'm sharing some sweet pics from my mini bay vacay. I didn't have extra kiddos on Friday or Monday so we packed up last minute and went straight to the bay house, My parents tagged along but unfortunately honey had to work. My parents had to leave Sunday but Andi and I decided to have a Mother-daughter sleepover and I'm so glad we did! We went out, just the two of us, for seafood and afterwards split a brownie sundae. We rode the golfcart together (because it is her absolute favorite thing) and caught the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. Monday, we woke up early, after cuddling in bed together, and hit the beach!

It was an absolutely perfect mini getaway and now that we're home, we're counting down to Saturday because we leave for the Outer Banks for an entire week! Bring on the weekend! I hope ya'll have a fabulous rest of the week and I'll catch ya'll back here in a couple of weeks! #BlogBreak #MissYallAlready










Ya'll HAVE to try this stuff! It is so good!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment