Friday 5

Friday, July 8, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy Friday! I haven't done a Friday 5 linkup in quite some time so I'm excited to be back and linking up with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and  Karli with September Farm. Grab the button and join in and have a fabulous weekend!


1. My brother-in-law's girlfriend shared this on my wall yesterday and it is 100% me! I mean, those bookends, that lamp and pretty much everything else needs to magically appear in my home!

Via
2. If ya'll watch the Today show like I do then you've seen this already - if not, watch it. It's fabulous!


3.  So hubby and I finally finished Gossip Girl and ya'll....I'm sort of depressed! How will I get my daily upper eastside fix with a side of intense scheming?! How?! I did love how it ended though - I definitely didn't expect 'that person' to be 'gossip girl' ... whew! So, as for our new throwback binge, guess what I got him to agree to start because he's never seen it? Friday Night Lights!! Bring it on, I'm ready for some Coach T and more Connie Britton in my life! "Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!"


4. So Zappos sent me a $30 off coupon that I clearly couldn't let go to waste am I right? I snagged this adorable Lilly tank in a print I've been wanting! Can't wait for it to get here!


5. Designated Andi snaps to get you through the weekend! :)


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment