WHW: Lately

Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Hey ya'll and welcome back from a long holiday weekend! I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th! It was rainy here and still is actually...makes me want to stay in bed for sure. Also, I hope the rain doesn't stick around too long and delay the siding that is supposed to start this week. Today I want to share a bunch of randomness. That's the beauty of What's Hap-Pinning Wednesday, you can link up with us and share whatever is on your mind!


Last week we tried Blue Apron because honey had a coupon for 3 meals. I'd have to go ahead and say we absolutely loved it. We received the 3 meals promptly and everything was packaged so neatly. We had ginger pork burgers with black bean mayo and furikake-dressed green beans the first night. The second we had seared cod and potato salad with radishes, crispy capers and marinated cucumber. Lastly, we had fried chicken and kale slaw with roasted sweet potato wedges and spicy honey glaze. I would definitely recommend Blue Apron to anyone looking for new ideas and fresh ingredients! I'm only sorry I didn't take better pictures but everything was so good that it didn't last very long.


On the random pinning front, I've found a library I need to put into my home, my dream living room from a home in Charleston with lots of exposed brick and Blake Lively (of course) killing it on the baby #2 style front. Speaking of Blake Lively, honey and I are ONE episode away from finishing Gossip Girl. I'm sort of sad! I love our little Upper Eastside binge obsession...no spoilers, we're only 5 years behind!




and of course, another sweet Miss A picture with her sissy! Happy Wednesday ya'll!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment