WHW: Lately

Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Hey ya'll! Long time no blog huh? I've been a little MIA lately but only because we've had so much going on! How is everyone? Link up below and let me know what I've been missing! Around these parts, we're still on a relaxed summer schedule with one of the kiddos so the days aren't quite as busy. Miss Andi is (slow  motion) walking up a storm and it still shocks me that my little nugget is a walker. Our siding people are supposed to start by July 6th and I am SERIOUSLY counting down to our home being completely transformed. It is a total disaster zone on the outside currently and I can't wait to get that project going. Before and after pictures to come of course! (I definitely need to update my home reno tab!) Below are some pics I ran out and took with my hubby's phone so ya'll can see what we're pulling into and looking at daily. Whew!


The Miss Virginia pageant was last Saturday and I was so lucky to be able to attend and stay at the hotel Roanoke with my friend Hannah. Hannah was Miss VA 2007 so I was able to tag along to all the exclusive receptions, cocktail parties and after pageant parties. This meant that I was finally able to meet some of the board of directors, pageant big wigs and lots of former Miss Virginia's - it was a dream come true if you know me and my love of the pageant world. We had fabulous seats too! We definitely have it on the books for every year from here on out. (You know, until Andi becomes Miss VA 2036 - no really ya'll)Also, being in Roanoke meant that I had to take my obligatory drive through my college campus of Hollins University and hit all of my favorite spots! It was absolutely fabulous!









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment