Weekending

Monday, August 22, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy start to a new week! I am so happy to be home, sipping coffee, feeling this lovely but random, no-humidy breeze and writing this post. Charleston was SO much fun this weekend but last night I was in bed by 8pm so I could catch up on sleep! Girl time is seriously good for the soul. I'm talking pool time with a giant blow-up champagne bottle, champagne in the amount of like 46 bottles, little black dress night, king street shopping and excellent food ya'll! There's really no place like Charleston. The architecture alone excites me more than anything else (haha I know..dork) I was able to finally try Husk for brunch and 82 Queen for dinner before we went out to a place called Calhoun's and then treated ourselves to bottle service at Republic. It was incredible! I was keeping my eye out for any Southern Charm casters but no luck ya'll, no luck.

We also hit up Tease salon and blow dry bar on King and I would recommend those ladies to anyone looking for fabulous hair and make-up! I felt like Miss America and was so sad to wash my face that night. Overall it was an ah-mazing weekend and to make today suck less as a Monday - its the annual Lilly Pulitzer after party sale so hurry up and get in line! I've scored 2 of my wish-list items so far but will be checking back tomorrow for more!











 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment