Weekending

Monday, September 26, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy Monday! Can ya'll believe we're in the last week of September? I mean, the holidays are so close that I can just smell them! We had a relaxing weekend at home for the first time in awhile and it was simply perfect. Friday we just stayed around the house but Saturday my Mama worked 3-11 so Andi and I snagged Grandfather and took him out on the town. We grabbed dinner, ran some errands and took Andi to her first Sweet Frogs. She was so impressed with all of the options and getting to pick everything out! It was absolutely adorable as she thanked and waved at the staff as she left. On Sunday, we went to church with my MIL and then had lunch over there before hubby went in to work. We headed to Target, snagged my first pumpkin spice and then later night hubby and I finished season 3 of Friday Night Lights and started season 4 (yes its my 3rd time watching this show and I still adore it) Needless to say it was a perfectly relaxing kind of weekend. We all need those am I right? This week we have our local fair starting and the temps are going down to the 50s at night so bring it on!

Also, if you need a quick make-ahead breakfast for the week, try my egg white breakfast cups! Ya'll it is so simple and so delicious. The combo is endless too because you can add almost anything. For this batch, I used egg whites, chopped spinach, roma tomatoes and salt and pepper. I usually will do mushrooms too but I didn't have any fresh ones. Lightly grease muffin tin with olive oil spray, preheat to 350 and bake for about 15 minutes - yum!

Linking up with Biana & Meghan for Weekending












 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment